AR Transforms our World, with Shel Israel from Transformation Group
This week on The Tech Cat Show…
Closing out our month of AR is Shel Israel, CEO and CO-Founder of Transformation Group and author of The Fourth Transformation: How Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence will Change Everything.
While talking with Shel about who the players are behind the AR and VR Transformation, and what that change will look like to students, doctors, and businesses in the near-future, host Lori H. Schwartz noted these five takeaways:
- In 10 years, the center of digital life will move from these handsets that we walk around with to headsets that are on our eyes.
- We’ll also be doing an awful lot using brainwaves.
- Right now AR and VR are fairly backroom and enterprise-based, but sometime around 2021 they will move into the consumer space, where there will be a real transformation.
- We will start finding that our glasses and our headsets will be helping us with everything we do, and we will able to do it safely and effortlessly.
- Check out Shel’s most recent book with Robert Scoble: The Fourth Transformation: How Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence Will Change Everything.
Stay tuned for next month’s theme on The Tech Cat Show!